Today’s Guest: Marie Burns Holzer
Marie Burns Holzer is a Southern California-based wedding officiant who has married 800+ awesome humans in love since 2011. In her previous life, she used her passion for tech and tendency to be an early adopter of social media platforms as a freelance writer and social media marketer for small businesses. She uses the skills she developed then to reach Millenials and Gen Z as an officiant but also shares her tools and strategies as a business coach and an international speaker.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why Instagram matters to your business
- How Instagram stories factor into your marketing
- Whether you should have a personal or a business profile on Instagram
- What it means to put the social back in social media
- What to post on Instagram to attract your ideal clients
- How Marie consistently gets 1-3 bookings from Instagram each month
- The 1000 true fans philosophy and how it works
- What you can do today to improve your Instagram marketing
- How to be on brand with your posts
- How to choose the best Instagram hashtags for your posts
- Where to put your hashtags and why
- How to use Instagram for sales before the consult
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Episode 96: How Finding Your Ideal Client Can Take You From Hating To Loving Your Business With Marie Burns Holzer
Episode 77: How To Book More Weddings With Instagram With Marie Burns Holzer
Why You’re Not Getting More Referrals & What To Do About It
The Spotlight Technique
The Wedding Business Collective
Join us for the Instagram Masterclass!
More from Marie:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!