Do you ever set goals for your business and find yourself straying from them? Or have you felt pulled in a million different directions with all of the creative ideas you have and all the tasks you have on your to-do list? It’s frustrating, but you’re not alone! These things are a struggle for most creative business owners but in this podcast episode, you’ll learn how you can move past these hurdles.
Today’s podcast guest helps creatives stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important. She shares some great insights about maintaining your focus, reaching your goals, and building a business that is sustainable. Here’s to wedding business that doesn’t drive you crazy!
Today’s Guest: Reina Pomeroy
Reina Pomeroy is the Founder of Reina + Co, the Life + Biz Success Coaching® Practice for creatives who are right brained and heart centered. She helps clients stop spinning their wheels and take action on what’s most important so they can become the go-to expert in their industry. She is a Coach, Speaker, Educator, Author of the Big Plan for the Creative Mind, and Podcaster. Reina is a host of the Creative Empire Podcast and the Fueled with Heart Podcast to educate new entrepreneurs. Reina’s work has been featured on the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast, Entrepreneur.com, Brit + Co, The Huffington Post, and the Rising Tide Society.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How to use your creativity to your advantage when setting goals
- How to find a work structure that works for you
- How to build more intentionality into your business
- Ways to create to-do lists that won’t overwhelm you
- Why you should set goals based on what you can control/li>
- The value of focusing on $100 ideas
- Why you need a million dollar idea parking lot
- The importance of a visibility strategy
- How to create a visibility strategy for your previous clients
- How to surprise and delight your clients
- The importance of scalable intimacy
- Why you should document your systems even if you don’t have a team yet
- What sustainable business owners do that prevent them from burning out
- The fallacy of work/life balance and what to focus on instead
Register for the free training: How To Squash Overwhelm With A Marketing Plan
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the webinar for you!
Links & Resources:
Sign up for a free 10 day trial of The Wedding Business Collective and join us for the new Goals Workshop!
A Big Plan for the Creative Mind (Reina’s book)
Episode 99: How Email Marketing Can Get You More Wedding Business Leads
Why You’re Not Getting More Referrals & What To Do About It
Episode 112: Why Systems Are Sexy & Can Transform Your Wedding Business
The Wedding Business Collective
More from Reina:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!