How intentional are you about your business and your goals? At some point, we all stray from our paths and it takes work to stay intentional, but it can be done! Today’s guest shares her story of climbing the ladder only to find herself unhappy and what she has learned about being intentional with your business in the process.
Today’s Guest: Krista Chapman
Krista Chapman is a former event planner turned business and marketing strategist, specializing in the wedding & event industry. Working through the ranks of restaurants, catering companies and event venues over 19 years, her experience now gives her the unique perspective she uses to guide independent business owners. Now, as the owner and founder of Path & Compass, she uses thoughtful business and marketing strategies to guide business owners and leaders towards more meaningful success. These strategies show them how to connect with ideal clients, overcome nagging mindset hurdles and get clear on what brings them joy and makes them money. She is also the host of the Bosses + Bourbon, a podcast of real wedding & event bosses, talking shop and swapping the stories and strategies that make their business successful.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why Krista was unhappy after reaching her career goals
- How to define success for yourself
- What it means to be intentional in your business
- Why we procrastinate being intentional
- What to do if you feel unworthy
- How to determing if you’re serving your ego or your soul
- How you can always pivot in your business
- Why you need grounding practices in your life
- How yoga helped Krista’s business
- The importance of paying attention to the physical response to a decision
- The first steps you can take to be more intentional
Register for the free training: How To Make Marketing Your Wedding Business Easier & More Effective
Want to make marketing your wedding business easier? This is the training for you!
Links & Resources:
More from Krista:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!