You know you need to be on social media and you spend time there, but are you booking any weddings? Social media isn’t just an exercise in brand visibility. It can bring you leads and help you book clients if you know how to use it strategically.
If you’re like most wedding professionals you spend a lot of time figuring out wtf to post, creating content to stay on the social media hamster wheel, and wondering why you’re not getting inquiries or bookings as a result. That changes today. In this episode, you’ll learn about a different way to approach social media so that it’s profitable and takes up less time than you ever thought possible!
Today’s Guest: Hunter Niland Welling
Hunter Niland Welling is a marketing consultant for luxury service providers and founder of The AgenShe. Like you, she’s obsessed with providing the best, all-inclusive service for her clients. With 12 years of experience helping high-end brands attract clients they love, she’s known for building marketing strategies that are both effective and simple to implement.
If you’re tired of blank space on your calendar, Hunter will help you book your business out with premium clients—using bespoke marketing services and crystal clear messaging. The secret? Strategically refining your brand experience until people can’t shut up about you.
Cat mom + plant mom + human mom, she lives in a tiny bungalow in Fort Worth, Texas.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How social media can work to bring you bookings
- Why it’s totally okay to take a break from social media
- The importance of questioning why you’re showing up on the social media platforms you’re showing up on
- Why you need to question what you’re getting out of social media
- How to deal with the feeling of being on a social media content hamster wheel that never stops
- How most businesses miss the point of social media
- The role of your why in social media marketing
- How choosing your key categories will make your life so much easier
- The stories you need to tell in your content
- How to never be stuck on what to post again
- Categories of social media posts you should use
- How to make your marketing sustainable instead of exhausting
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Sign up for the One and Done: How to Create a Repeatable Social Media Strategy for Your Wedding Business Masterclass and learn exactly how to create your own profitable social media strategy!
Episode 150: How To Grow Your Wedding Business By Being A Good Human with Hunter Niland Welling
More from Hunter:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!