You know that Pinterest is full of couples researching and planning their wedding, but have you tapped into it to get more leads and bookings? That’s right, you can absolutely get leads and book clients with Pinterest! Pinterest is basically a visual search engine that can send you traffic, leads, and customers and that is a super exciting opportunity for our very visual wedding industry.
In this podcast episode, you’re going to learn how wedding pros of all kinds are attracting their ideal clients, getting more leads, and booking more clients all because of Pinterest.
Today’s Guest: Gabby Pinkerton
Gabby Pinkerton is the CEO of Gabby Pinkerton Co., a Pinterest Marketing & Strategy Consulting Company. Gabby helps fellow wedding professionals grow their wedding business and attract their ideal clients through Pinterest after she grew her own wedding business, Cause We Can Events, into a 6-figure international wedding planning company. Fun fact: Gabby, her husband, and their 2 dogs lived on a boat in Los Angeles for many years and just recently relocated to Nashville. TN.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you should think of Pinterest as a search engine instead of a social media platform
- The amazing results that Gabby and her clients have been seeing from Pinterest
- How to use story pins
- The long term impact of Pinterest marketing
- How to include keywords in your pin description
- How to make use of seasonal trends on Pinterest
- Which types of pins perform best
- How many pins you need to pin per day
- Common mistakes wedding pros make with Pinterest marketing
- What to link your pins to
- How you can repurpose video to Pinterest
- Types of wedding pros doing really well on Pinterest right now
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Sign up for the Expert Masterclass: How To Use Pinterest As A Lead Generating Tool In Your Wedding Business Masterclass
Gabby’s Pinterest Course For Wedding Pros
Episode 148: Growing Your Wedding Business By Hiring Associates With Gabrielle Pinkerton
Episode 178: How To Use Blog Posts To Generate Leads with Natasha Johnson
More from Gabby:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!