In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why advertising on The Knot & WeddingWire works for some wedding pros and not others
- The most important question to ask yourself before advertising on any platform
- When you should definitely NOT spend money on advertising
- The situations that would make me say you should definitely not advertise on The Know & WeddingWire
- The processes you need to have in place before spending money on advertising
- The myths about advertising that hold wedding pros back
- How to analyze your market on The Knot & WeddingWire
- How to make a plan to make the most of your advertising spend
- Why it’s so important to track your ROI
- How to determine what it will take to make advertising The Knot & WeddingWire a positive ROI activity for you
- Why you shouldn’t spend money on advertising on The Knot, WeddingWire, or anywhere else if you don’t have a website that converts for you
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Sign Up For Your Free Trial: The Wedding Business Collective
What’s The Point Of Advertising Your Wedding Business?
Episode 46: How To Make Sure You’re Getting A Return On Your Advertising with Christie Osborne
Episode 94: The Problem With Ideal Clients
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!