Want to book more weddings? Of course, you do! You know that your website is your home on the internet and it’s how your potential clients go from random strangers to leads. But is your website helping you or hurting you when it comes to booking weddings?
Most wedding professionals are making some pretty serious mistakes on their website that cost them bookings left and right but there are some simple website changes you can make to turn more visitors into inquiries and ultimately book more weddings. In this episode, I’ll walk you through these simple website changes and how you can take action so you see results right away.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why you need solid calls to action on your website
- How to audit your website to make sure your images align with your ideal client
- Why social proof matters and how to use it
- The importance of getting good testimonials that sell
- How to use testimonials throughout your website and not just on your testimonials page
- How to get testimonials that sell
- Why your service pages probably need some work
- How to improve your copy and book more weddings
- The role of Google Analytics in improving your website and your marketing
- How to optimize what’s already working to book more weddings
- 7 questions to ask yourself when reviewing your most popular content
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Join us inside The Wedding Business Collective
Book More Weddings Summit
Download your Testimonials That Sell templates so you can start getting better testimonials that sell for you!
100 Powerful Wedding Business Marketing Ideas: The Complete Guide
100 Things To Outsource In Your Wedding Business: The Complete Guide
Episode 94: The Problem With Ideal Clients
Sourced Co (an amazing resource for gorgeous stock photos for the wedding industry)
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!