As a business owner, you have to juggle a lot of different things & wear a lot of different hats. Sometimes it’s overwhelming and you find yourself not having enough time to live the life you wanted your business to provide for you. It’s a challenge each of us must face as entrepreneurs but you don’t have to do it all yourself. In fact, you can’t.
Good news – you can get the help you need without having to go through the hassle of hiring a full time employee. Instead, you can hire a virtual assistant.
Today’s Guest: Alyssa Johnson
Alyssa Johnson is a virtual assistant specializing in helping wedding businesses and creative professionals book more clients, save money, and get their life back by taking care of marketing and administrative tasks. She lives in San Diego with her husband and two Labradors. You can download Alyssa’s free ebook, Social Media Strategies to Grow Your Customer Base and Wildly Increase Profits.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- What a “virtual assistant” is and how they differ from an employee
- The benefits of hiring a VA
- What a VA will cost you
- How to start focusing your time on revenue-generating activities and delegating other tasks to a virtual assistant
- Common tasks that people outsource to virtual assistants
- How a VA can help you give amazing customer service
- How to choose what to delegate
- How to find the right VA for you
- The different types of virtual assistants that exist and what function they each play
- Why even Alyssa has a VA
- How to interview & hire your VA
- How to get started with delegating your first task
- Why it doesn’t matter where your VA is located
- How to train your VA to do things your way
Resources & Links mentioned in this episode include:
How To Earn More, Work Less & Have More Freedom
Chris Ducker’s Book – Virtual Freedom
101 Tasks You Can Outsource To A VA
Email Me Form
Virtual Assistants and Why Photographers Need One
More from Alyssa:
Download Alyssa’s free ebook, Social Media Strategies to Grow Your Customer Base and Wildly Increase Profits
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it! Not sure how? Just watch the video below and I’ll show you!