What if instead of trying to take action on those big annual goals, you broke them down into quarterly, 90 day plans? 90 days is long enough for you to make serious progress but it’s short enough to be able to plan out concrete actions you can take without getting overwhelmed. Inside The Wedding Business Collective, we have Quarterly Planning Sessions where we review the last quarter and plan for the next one. We do this so members know EXACTLY what they need to do to reach their goals.
No guessing or wishing or hoping. You make the plan, follow the plan, and then adjust. That’s how you reach big goals in your business without feeling overwhelmed and that’s what I’m talking about in this podcast episode.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- Why 90 day planning is amazing and absolutely obliterates overwhelm
- How this type of planning leads to taking very intentional and focused action
- How to break down big goals into small, actionable pieces
- How to set your 90 days goals
- Breaking down your 90 day goals into 60 day, 30 day, and weekly milestones so you know what to do
- Why you have to consider the habits or processes you need to reach your goals
- Why we plan every 90 days inside The Wedding Business Collective
- How you can join us and plan your next 90 days intentionally
Want to make your marketing easier & more effective?
Links & Resources:
Want more? To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below and be sure to leave a review:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes (You’ll just need to click the blue “View In iTunes” button and then click the Subscribe button when your iTunes opens.)
And please take 2 minutes to leave me an honest rating and review on iTunes by clicking here. It will help the show and its ranking in iTunes immensely! Thank you – I appreciate it!