What if I told you Pinterest could bring you more than just pins and pretty pictures?
In this podcast episode you’ll hear from Summer Tannhauser about how she got 75% of her clients from Pinterest without spending a ton of time on it and how you can do the same thing.
Today’s Guest: Summer Tannhauser
Summer Tannhauser is business strategist and course creator who teaches entrepreneurs how to build an email list, increase traffic, and secure paying clients through the power of Pinterest. She matches a strategic Pinterest plan with blogging and website conversion strategies, to create a dynamic marketing duo for businesses.
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How Summer got 75% of her customers from Pinterest
- How different types of business can use Pinterest to attract clients
- The 2 big mistakes people make on Pinterest
- What to pin
- Why your Pinterest strategy (and social media strategy in general) needs to line up with your website
- How to kick ass on Pinterest even if you don’t have much time at all to dedicate to it
- How to use Pinterest to find blog post ideas
- How to get local website traffic from Pinterest
- The importance of having a business account
- How Promoted Pins work
- Tools to help you rock Pinterest without spending much time on it
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
More from Summer:
Email marketing & Pinterest go hand in hand. Not sure where to start?
You’re going to need an email marketing service in order to set up anything. The good news is there is a huge variety of them available. The bad news is that having a huge variety can be very overwhelming. That’s why I’ve created the Email Marketing Services Comparison Guide for you and it’s totally free!
Start your free 10 day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Everything you need to grow your wedding business is waiting for you inside!