You’ve probably heard that you should have an ideal client, and maybe you do, but there is a fatal flaw with the classic ideal client exercise and it’s undermining your marketing. Find out what it is and what to do about it in this podcast episode!
In this episode we’ll cover:
- How the traditional ideal client exercise leaves you hanging
- Why it’s so important to understand you ideal client as a person, not just a bride or groom
- Why demographics just aren’t enough to base your marketing on
- How to turn your amorphous blob of an ideal client into a concrete profile of 1 or 2 people
- Why “bride” is not an identity
- How truly understanding your ideal client makes all of your business decisions (and your marketing) easier
Get your copy of Clone Your Best Clients!
Links & Resources:
Did you enjoy this episode? Share the love with your fellow wedding professionals on Twitter by clicking here!
Start your free 10 day trial to The Wedding Business Collective!
Everything you need to grow your wedding business is waiting for you inside!